Monday, August 4, 2014

30 DAY CHALLENGE WEEK TWO

Hey everybody, just wanted to check in again and let you know how my 30 day challenge is going.  I'm on day 14 - almost halfway done!  The food really isn't bad, but I have to admit it IS very monotonous.  Chipotle is seriously saving my life.



I did another mini progress check. This morning I weighed in at 139.4 lb and 23.0% body fat. So far things are still going the way I want them to. Consistency over the next couple of weeks will lead to the change I'm looking for. Just like one bad meal doesn't make much difference, one good meal doesn't either. It takes habit.



Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter if you want to see what I'm eating on a daily basis, catch my posted work outs, or check out what games I'm playing.

**NOTE: The meals I am eating are based on my body and daily needs.  This means they may not fit your needs.  Before you make changes to your lifestyle you should consult your doctor.**

2 comments:

  1. I will check with my personal trainer to see what she thinks of me starting this 30 day challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling she might be ok with it lol

    ReplyDelete