Monday, August 11, 2014

30 DAY CHALLENGE WEEK THREE

I am now entering the last part of my 30 day challenge.  It's actually gone by a lot faster than I thought it would.  At this point, my body has adjusted very well, so thankfully I really don't have any more cravings.  In the first couple of weeks I couldn't even watch TV, because all I could think about was the food on the shows.  And I'm feeling more and more energized as the sugar cravings go away.  I'm also sleeping better, and waking up feeling more rested than I was when I was eating crap.  It just goes to show how much of an impact your food makes on your entire life, not just your weight.  It's something I've known all along, but I had forgotten the difference you feel when you eat only good food.



My weigh-in this morning has me at 137.6 and my body fat is down to 21.4%!  I actually tested my body fat twice and double checked the scale because I was so shocked to see that drop in one week (down from 23.0%).  Seriously, I wonder if the machine is broken (or if I'm just that awesome).  I am beyond excited about these results!  And guys, I'm not doing anything crazy or secretive. I'm not taking any supplements, these results are real and totally attainable for anyone.

I promise if you make the commitment to a healthier lifestyle, you will see results.  It's hard in the beginning. You have to want it, and want it more than you want the easy way out.  But if you commit, you will see positive changes and it will get easier.



My next update will be after I have completed the 30 days.  As always, if you want to see what I'm doing with my life and check out my food, follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  You can also see me on Facebook.  

**NOTE: My meals are based on my own personal statistics and lifestyle.  They may not be appropriate portion sizes or ratios for you.  Before you make changes to your lifestyle always talk with your doctor.**

No comments:

Post a Comment