Monday, July 21, 2014

30 DAY CHALLENGE

So lately I haven't been as strict as I should be with my food.  To change this, I am starting a 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.  This challenge starts tomorrow morning at breakfast.  I'll be posting most of my meals to Instagram if you want to follow and check my progress (or just be nosy, I don't mind).  I'll be posting updates roughly once a week about my progress here.  Anyone who wants to join be feel free to jump in any time @fitforgaming on Instagram or Twitter.  

My rules for the 30 Day EAT CLEAN Challenge:


  • No soda
  • No more sugar in my coffee
  • No alcohol
  • No fast food (pizza, burgers, etc.)
  • No junk food (chip, popcorn etc.)
  • No candy
  • Two cups of veggies a day
  • Limit sugar after noon and only eat natural sugar (fruit, agave, honey)


These are my own personal rules. If you want to join, feel free to follow them as I've listed them here, or modify them as you need to fit your lifestyle.  As long as you are making progress to a healthier you, that's all that matters!  Make sure to let me know about your progress too!


GAME ON!


**NOTE: The meals I will be posting will be portioned based on my own personal stats (height, weight, gender, age, etc.).  This means that my portion sizes may not match your portion sizes.  As always talk to your doctor before you start a diet plan.**

No comments:

Post a Comment